The Early Care & Education Training Institute
Offers the Following Services
For Centers and Preschools, Family Child Care Providers & Relative Caregivers
- Connecticut Charts-A-Course TAB Approved Workshops
- On-Site Technical Assistance and Coaching
- Substitution Pool
- Quarterly Center-based Teacher's Support Group
- Program Management and Expansion Consultation
- Technical Assistance
- Educational Consultants
- Child Dev. Associates Credential
- Caregivers Interaction Rating Scale
- Early Childhood Environmental Rating Scale (ECERS)
- High Scope Rating Scale
- First Aid and CPR
- ECETI advocates the implementation of 2 professional development days into your yearly calendar. ECETI can custom plan and coordinate a full day of training workshops for you and your staff.
- Special Classes for Relatives and Grandparents who are raising their relative children, CDA Prep Class, Special Need/Inclusive Child Care Training Program, School-Age Training Program, and Entry level Child Care Prep Class for those who desire to work in the early childhood field.
See Workshops for a complete listing of workshops and seminars.
- Workshops and Seminars on child development, first aid and CPR training, positive behavior management strategies
- Consultation on play skills, special needs, finding the right type of child care, what to look for in high quality child care and interviewing providers
- Community resources for families and children
For more information see Parenting Workshops
- Facilitation of Strategic Planning: lead your organization to new heights
- Training for Board of Directors: make the most of your board
- Conference Planning: from concept to completion
- Association Management
- Fiscal Planning and Grant Writing
For more information see Organization Development
Download ECETI's brochure for more information on ECETI and what we do.